Activities Update from Mr. Bendix

Greetings WLA family, 

In my last communication, I stated that I will be sharing a virtual Parent/Athlete meeting in the near future. It is my plan to share that as soon as we know when exactly the fall season will take place. The WIAA Board of Control is meeting on August 14th. After that meeting, the Flyway Conference Superintendents will meet and vote to decide on fall sports. They have not scheduled that meeting date and time yet. It is the hope of WLA that they will vote to play fall sports in the fall and not push them back to next semester. Once I have that information I will share it out with you. If you are looking to get a start on your WIAA paperwork, please visit the WLA website and begin filling out those forms for your student-athletes. Go to http://www.wlavikings.org/athletic-paperwork/  There you will find the necessary paperwork to fill out to be ready for the sports season. God's Blessings, -- Bradley R. Bendix, B.S., M.C.A.A. Winnebago Lutheran Academy Activities Director Email: bbendix@wlavikings.org Office: (920) 921-4930 ext. 306